[josm-dev] Handling Openstreetmap account with shared computers

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue May 21 23:34:30 UTC 2013

Thanks to all,

I have not seen the list of parameters that can be passed  at startup. Parameters such as language=es is working. But I cannot pass a parameter such as  --osm-server.username="xxx"

Then a solution would be to create a startup script that copy a standard preferences.xml before loading JOSM.
Then the variable osm-server.username would have no value. We could also control other parameters this way, like for example the upload strategy.

Pierre