[josm-dev] License for tracer2

Dirk Brünig dirk at bruenig.de
Fri Nov 1 08:59:07 UTC 2013

Petr Dlouhý has not programm the server. But I found Jan Bilak. He is
one of the programmer. He thinks it is OK to change the license. But
first he has to ask the oter.

But now I have another question about copyright.
In the source file is only include the programmers name.
* Jan Bilak, Petr Dlouhý
Can I remove this line?
Do I have to add a copyright with there names to it?
  *  Copyright (C) <???>  Jan Bilak, Petr Dlouhý

Do I have to add a copyright anyway?