[josm-dev] Java 7 on Mac OS X

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 07:27:55 UTC 2013

> Am 21/ott/2013 um 00:20 schrieb Richard Welty <rwelty at averillpark.net>:
>
> so which app bundler is being used right now creating the JOSM.app
> for Macs?

some time ago I have run into the same issues. I have decided to use the Linux approach and not the app-bundle. Deinstalled java6, installed java7 and modified the shell script by user cobra to use curl instead of wget and created a rule for automator to start this script and added a configuration dir .josm in the users homedir.

The result is Josm on java7 and updating automatically on startup.

cheers,
Martin