[josm-dev] Problem to compile JOSM since jaxb target exists

Holger Mappt holgerosm at gmx.net
Mon May 26 19:05:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

Ant is "Apache Ant(TM) version 1.9.2 compiled on October 2 2013", JDK is
"OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.4.4) (suse-24.13.5-x86_64)",
java version "1.7.0_51".  OS is Linux 3.11.10, openSUSE 13.1.

The question was more whether this is a common problem.  If I'm the only
one who gets this error then I'll just wait until the problem is gone,
i.e. until the affected package was updated.

Regards,
Holger