[josm-dev] Translation of Plugins

Vincent Privat vincent.privat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:20:55 UTC 2014

Hi,
With the recent move of some Github plugins (conflation and areaselector)
to our Github organization (https://github.com/JOSM), it is now possible
for us to handle i18n (almost) like any other plugin. That's what I did:

- checkout http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/josm/
- usual i18n procedure (as described in README)
- checkin SVN:
  - https://trac.openstreetmap.org/changeset/30618/subversion
- checkin Github (we can access Github through SVN !):
  -
https://github.com/JOSM/JOSM-areaselector/commit/2b60da2367a1a901010dd12c5426ee52470f6965
  -
https://github.com/JOSM/josm-conflation-plugin/commit/c8c87faa6467e752d862babd4eda07a90eeb8a0f

I assume you can do the same just for areaselector.