[josm-dev] JOSM server shut down for maintenance

Marián Kyral mkyral at email.cz
Sat Sep 6 18:41:15 UTC 2014

Hi,
it still does not work for me. The wellcome message, list of presets,
styles and plugins fails on:

    [java] CHYBA: SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not
generate DH keypair
    [java] VAROVÁNÍ: Already here
java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: Prime size must be
multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 1024 (inclusive)

Tested JOSM versions: 7480, 7506 and 7508

Marián