[josm-dev] JOSM server shut down for maintenance

Marián Kyral mkyral at email.cz
Mon Sep 8 16:47:31 UTC 2014

Hi,
Maybe I've found another issue.

I want to add an external plugin Tracer-testing (a testing version of
improved Tracer plugin that I want to put to the SVN one day).
So I add a link the jar file [1] to the external plugins page [2]. It
should be updated in 10 minutes. But after one hour later, the
Tracer-testing plugin is still not visible on the plugins list [3].

The link to the Tracer-testing.jar file works correctly. Is this problem
on the site, or I did something wrong?

[1] http://osm.kyralovi.cz/bin/Tracer-testing.jar
[2] http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/PluginsSource
[3] http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Plugins