[josm-dev] Late-May version released

Vincent Privat vincent.privat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 06:45:31 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have followed recent development from a distant point of view.
I see there's a lot of discussions about hanging problems. Once they are
fixed I think we can release a few days after.
I'd like to fix a bunch of NPEs and update the version of opening_hours.js
as well.
For the numbering I think we can skip the 15.07 milestone and release
directly the 15.08.
Vincent