[josm-dev] deleted text on Ru:WikiStart

Bodo Meissner bodo at bodo-m.de
Thu Aug 20 08:01:34 UTC 2015

Zitat von Dirk Stöcker <openstreetmap at dstoecker.de>:

> On Wed, 19 Aug 2015, simson.gertrud at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> a lot of text was deleted on Ru:WikiStart. Can someone with
>> language skills please check if this is correct this way? Thanks.
>> https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Ru%3AWikiStart?sfp_email=&sfph_mail=&action=diff&version=51&old_version=42&sfp_email=&sfph_mail=
>
> Looks more like revision 45 goes berserk.

Looks as if the user "simplified" the documentation for beginners and
wants to promote the Windows installer version over the jnlp  or jar
versions.
He does not follow the concept that all language version should have
similar structure and content, but I think he added useful information.

Maybe someone should ask him why he does not follow the concept and if
these changes have been discussed in some Russian community.

Bodo