[josm-dev] Image extraction from TMS cache

Wiktor Niesiobedzki osm at vink.pl
Sat Dec 12 19:09:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

Your cache was reset probably due to this change:
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/changeset/9064/josm

We moved from IndexedDiskCache do BlockDiskCache.

As for your problem - this is kind of the problem we face also writing
the unit tests. It is solved by calling:
org.openstreetmap.josm.JOSMFixture.createUnitTestFixture().init();

Though keep in mind, that this is part of the testing code, so it's
located here:
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/browser/josm/trunk/test/unit/org/openstreetmap/josm/JOSMFixture.java

This should give you a hint, how to initiate "headless" mode.

Cheers,

Wiktor