[josm-dev] How to ask for confirmation at layer deletion or exit?

Holger Mappt holgerosm at gmx.net
Thu Dec 31 15:47:04 UTC 2015

Hi Vincent,

The idea behind requiresSomeAction() was to display a message like "use
the layer context menu to store modified data" to tell the user that
there is more than "save session", "delete/exit now", and "cancel".
Kind of an "other ways to handle modified data" information in the
SaveLayersDialog.  Just as information, not as real Java action.  But it
might be too much information at that place.

Should I prepare a patch or just create a ticket?

Holger