[josm-dev] Mapillary

Holger Mappt holgerosm at gmx.net
Sun Feb 1 17:32:06 UTC 2015

Hi Jo,

Do you still think about it or did you start already? I have some ideas
for a Mapillary plugin. What would be a good place to share them? What
is the intended functionality of the plugin? Everything that is
available on the Mapillary website? Do you really want to write it in
Python first?

I don't think there is a plugin that you can fork.

Holger