[josm-dev] Middle click on area?

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Tue Feb 17 01:03:23 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Michael Kugelmann <MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de>
wrote:

> On 17.02.2015 at 00:02 Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
>
>> I'm writing to see if there's been past discussion about extending middle
>> click to areas.
>>
> Which tool/app/program (under which OS and on which Platform) or Map (on
> which Wiki page in which Browser) etc. do you talk about?
> Just my 2 cents,
> Michael.

I'm talking about The Open Street Map editor JOSM, running on all
platforms, under the Java programming environment.

With JOSM, middle click is used to select among objects that share the same
location.  For example when two areas
abut each other exactly, such as at the boundary between a
landuse=residential and landuse=commercial.