[josm-dev] List Admin Role

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Feb 24 18:43:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

   I am currently the list admin for josm-dev. This means I can
theoretically kick people out (which I'd never considered doing), and
that I receive "moderator requests" when someone who is not registered
tries to post (I ignore them and then they expire). I also have a couple
of config options with mailman which I am not using.

Since I'm not exactly a regular here, I was wondering if someone from
the group of more active participants would like to have that role
transferred to them?

Bye
Frederik