[josm-dev] HTTPS changes on osm.org

Paul Woelfel paul.woelfel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 07:12:12 UTC 2015

If OSM stays with the startssl certificate, we could implement a
TrustManager which first checks the default Trust store and then a JOSM
custom one including the StartSSL certificate.

There are samples out there, which can be used as a basic guideline.
http://nelenkov.blogspot.co.at/2011/12/using-custom-certificate-trust-store-on.html

If you wish, I can create the sample code and we discuss, if we should go
with that workaround.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Dipl.-Ing. Paul Wölfel

Email paul.woelfel at gmail.com