[josm-dev] New Mapillary plugin

Jorge López Fueyo nokutu at openmailbox.org
Wed Jun 3 10:55:16 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

My name is Jorge and I'm one of student participating in GSoC making a
project for OSM. In my case, I'm developing a plugin for JOSM that lets
you work with pictures stored at Mapillary website[1]. I've been working
on it for almost two weeks and finally I've published a beta version of it.

I'd like if you could tell me about any bug or suggestion you have.

You can find more information about the plugin here[2] (still not much)
and also about the plugin development[3]

Jorge

[1] www.mapillary.com
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/Mapillary
[3] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/Mapillary/Development