[josm-dev] Invisible way

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Mar 9 15:39:32 UTC 2015

Thanks Dirk and Jochen (again). We fixed the incomplete ways bug in our
output so the display bug no longer appears. This thread has given me some
more clarity about the file format definition. I will try and capture that
in the JXML wiki page also. (Oh and yes the extraneous tags like `foo` and
`lastUser` would never make it into any file we'd ever release - like I
said these are still fairly early experiments.)

--
Martijn van Exel
skype: mvexel