[josm-dev] regular expression for Filtering a Node-tag with brackets

"Möller, Matthias" mmoeller at psi.de
Mon May 11 10:54:22 UTC 2015

Hi @ all,

I'am trying to filter for a Node with a tag:

name=Berlin, Stuthirtenweg (1)

I have to use the regular expression option for the filter.

My other options are:

Enabled:yes

Hidden:yes

Inverted:yes

Replace selection

Regular expression:yes

Every thing else:no

What I tried is [name="Berlin, Stuthirtenweg \(1\)"] without the[] but it does not seem to work.

I also removed the spaces from the Tag and filter but that's not working either.

When I try the filter [name="Berlin, Ringslebenstr./Mollnerweg"] for a node that has a tag:

name=Berlin, Ringslebenstr./Mollnerweg

it works fine even with reg exp enabeld.

So it seems the brackes and my filterexpression seem to be the problem. But I check with reg-exp solver and my expression semms to be fine.

Is there another trick  for JOSM?

Any Ideas?

regards Matthias