[josm-dev] josm version 9017 seems to deadlock

ael law_ence.dev at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 17 22:10:26 UTC 2015

I have just updated josm to the latest version  9107 on an i386 machine.
When I try to donwload from osm, it appears to deadlock. I have tried
repeatedly.

I have opened a ticket, but there is not much information there.

I have tried sveral more times, and things now seem to be non
deterministic: on the 3 most recent attempts, I do not get past the

I have not tried cleaning any files in ~/.josm/ .I guess clearing the
cache might help:  update:- Clearing the cache did not help.

It seems pretty badly broken...

ael