[josm-dev] josm.osm.de: No space left on device

Vincent Privat vincent.privat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:00:50 UTC 2015

It happened again this night, causing Jenkins to crash.
I understand now the root cause: the Jenkins Jacoco plugin stores far too
many files for old builds:
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-27297

Until this is fixed I have lowered again the number of builds we keep for
JOSM job (from 250 to 150).