JOSM menus corrupted in lastest version?

Mark Bradley ethnicfoodisgreat at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 00:19:27 UTC 2016

Starting with the JOSM-tested jar file version 10526 and continuing with
version 10786, I have been experiencing buggy behavior with JOSM.  I am
running Java version 8, update 101 on a Windows 10 PC.  I have never had
problems before (the last two years).  Now I am experiencing menus that
won't stay in their proper place, sometimes get duplicated, sometimes
deleted, etc.  Also, sometimes the edge of the application display gets
duplicated, and I get all kinds of distorted display behavior.  The actual
functionality does not seem to be adversely affected.  Is anybody else
having these issues?  Any ideas?

Mark Bradley