[josm-dev] Add max consecutive distance to Simplify Way

jseigneuret-pro at yahoo.fr jseigneuret-pro at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 25 15:28:00 UTC 2016

Hello,
Fir this tool, there is simplify-way.max-error parameter and i have set it to 0.08 for cleaning natural=water data import. My question is : It's possible to set a new parameter to avoid delete node if the distance betweew forward and backward nodes after delete is longer than a specific distance (in meters)

for exemple:- simplify-way.max-consecutive-distance=300

       200       101
Don't delete B because the result distance is longer than simplify-way.max-consecutive-distance paramerter
In my case 300m is the max valid distance between two nodes
thank you
Jérôme