malenki is dead

Vincent Privat vincent at josm.openstreetmap.de
Tue Nov 29 08:44:35 UTC 2016

Hi,
I just learned this sad news: malenki died in a hiking accident in Spain:
https://twitter.com/SK53onOSM/status/803229372949741569

He was a long-time OSM contributor and helped the project in many ways:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/malenki

Especially with JOSM where he contributed to the German translation and
submitted a lot of valuable patches and bug reports across the last eight
years:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/malenki/diary/39182
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/query?reporter=~malenki&group=reporter&col=id&col=summary&col=type&col=status&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&col=time&col=changetime&report=2&desc=1&order=changetime

He was a passionate man, I'll miss him :(