How to make josm-mapillary-plugin git-only?

Florian Schäfer florian at schaeferban.de
Thu Sep 22 13:58:39 UTC 2016

Hi Simon,

thanks for your take on that.

Then I think, we're ready to move over. Can I simply go forward and move
it over myself, or do I need to notify/ask anybody first?
I'd transfer the whole repo to the JOSM organization instead of letting
you fork, as soon as one of the organization owners gives me the nod.
And we'll also use GitHub releases. That's already set up (only the
entry in https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/PluginsSource is missing),
so that releases are automatically published to GitHub on every new git-tag.

Cheers,
Florian