utils2 enhancements

Bjoern Hassler bjohas+mw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 11:44:33 UTC 2017

Dear friends,

we've been looking at developing some plugins for JOSM, e.g. to facilitate
fixing certain issues (e.g. assistance in replacing node-buildings by
way-buildings, similar to 'replace geometry') as well as assistance
adjusting residential areas (e.g. setting an arbitrary but consistent
border to the next building).

At the moment, we have some of this as javascripts in the scripting plugin.
However, it would be good to transform it into a proper plugin. I think it
could form a separate plugin, but it could also be integrated into utils2.

Does anybody / the developers of utils2 have a view about this?

Many thanks!
Bjoern