[GSoC] Project proposal

#SESHADRI MADHAVAN# MADHAVAN001 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Mon Mar 13 06:11:01 UTC 2017

Hi JOSM Development Team,

I am Madhavan Seshadri and I study Computer Science at Nanyang Technological University Singapore. I have previously used JOSM during my internship at BMW Munich and I am really excited to contribute to the development of this tool. I have prior experience in developing UI with JAVA Swing and also have an experience in making docking panel using Java Swing.

As such, I would be particularly interested in improving the UI of the tool by starting with the following ticket https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/13456 . Kindly let me know on how I can get started with writing the proposal and what should be the necessary features/design I should be including in the same.

Best Regards,
Madhavan