[GSoC] Project proposal

Michael Zangl openstreetmap at michael.fam-zangl.net
Mon Mar 13 15:49:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

Yes, this is all you need for the proposal - along with some other
information mentioned there (your experience, ...). Don't worry to much
about visual details for now ;-).

I strongly suggest that you try to work with the JOSM source a bit. You
might even find some small things to tweak, feel free to create a ticket
with the patch on track then.

Michael