Call to plugin authors: svgs in JOSM

Marián Kyral mkyral at email.cz
Mon Sep 14 19:24:13 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm working on it, but it doesn't work. I've made svg icons, updated code,
but image is not shown in josm.

Menu icon, cursor, preferences - no icon shown - only blank space :-(

What I'm doing wrong?

https://github.com/mkyral/josm-pointInfo/commit/74974527d5ce1bcd83c4eb265dc
81c3279fd7bcc

Thanks.

Marián

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: simson.gertrud at gmail.com <simson.gertrud at gmail.com>
Komu: josm-dev <josm-dev at openstreetmap.org>
Datum: 12. 9. 2020 17:01:46
Předmět: Call to plugin authors: svgs in JOSM
"Hi,
there were constantly made improvements in the last years for better
hidpi support in JOSM. Since the newest JOSM tested version 17013 all
internal icons are in svg (except Potlatch2 mappaint style icons).
However most plugins still use png icons.
This is a call to all plugin authors to follow and to transform all
icons of your JOSM plugins to svg (or reuse core icons if suitable are
available). You don't want your pixelated icons stand out between the
sharp core icons ;)
I recommend to clean your svgs with svgcleaner to keep the plugin jar
file size small.

Regards,
Stefa

"