Call to plugin authors: svgs in JOSM

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Tue Sep 15 07:06:21 UTC 2020

Hello,

> I know, I've investigated the code, when I tried to make it work. Now I need
> design a better icon for cursor modifier. My current attempt looks ugly :-(

Welcome in the club. That's usually the case when programmers design
icons. :-)

Note from experience: For small sizes the SVGs must be properly aligned
e.g. regarding position and size of the lines or otherwise it looks bad.
The script in josm scripts directory also allows to check for some common
issues in SVGs which josm does not like.