[OSM-legal-talk] Who owns OSM data?

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 15:21:18 GMT 2007

Frederik
The OpenStreetMap Foundation is a UK non-profit limited company with
the same aims as the OpenStreetMap project.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Foundation

You can indeed look it up, and will find it listed, at Companies House
http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk

OpenStreetMap Foundation does not and has never ever made any claim to
own the data.  It's your data Frederik, not ours.

80n