[OSM-legal-talk] Mapping China Illegal

Jeffrey Martin dogshed at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 12:01:29 BST 2007

I didn't get my gps in time for my trip to China. To
keep myself from getting lost I took pictures of street
signs, took notes, and recorded compass headings.

I got some strange looks, but no on seemed to mind.

Here in Korea most people think my GPS is a cell phone.
I'm sure If I went back to China I don't think anyone would
notice.

http://bowlad.com