[OSM-legal-talk] Popper attribution on mobile map?

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Sun Apr 27 14:09:57 BST 2008

On 25 Apr 2008, at 16:50, Martijn Pannevis wrote:
> Let me say this again: I didn't want to annoy anyone, we do want to
> adhere to the OSM license, but I just want to know how to do that
> best.

Look, I've told you what has been advised to everyone in a similar
situation to you. All of those people have accepted the advice. I've
told you I'm raising it at the next Foundation meeting. You can go
with that or you can go with the 101 opinions you'll get here.

I may well be telling you the wrong thing, but there is a Foundation
and a new license process for a reason and it may well come back with
something better for you. Please don't try to subvert these things.

Best

Steve