[OSM-legal-talk] Custom Data Formats? Data Filtering?

brendan barrett shogunz0r at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:47:07 GMT 2008

If people want to reverse engineer it... that's fine:P I'm not sure
it's worth the effort as the files won't have anything extra in them.
They're just wasting time and effort that they could be putting
towards making OSM better. There won't be anything in the files that
isn't from the planet and diff files:P