[OSM-legal-talk] Copyright of OSM-Logo

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Mon Nov 17 11:20:24 GMT 2008

Both trademarks are being registered in Steve Coast's own name.

Contradicting the OSMF Board meeting on 2007/09/13:
- To safeguard OSM's intellectual property Steve proposed that OSMF
should secure the OpenStreetMap trademark. Steve stated that the costs
of doing so would be in the region of £600. Proposal seconded by Mike.
Steve to initiate the process.
http://foundation.openstreetmap.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/osmf_boardminutes_20070913.pdf

The OSMF board is discussing the trademark near the end of the month.

/ Grant