[OSM-legal-talk] A very brief brief for our new licence

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sat Oct 4 21:07:16 BST 2008

And of course a Collective database and a Derivative Database would probably
have a different name anyway because a combination of ODBL OpenStreetMap
data and the US Census data would be a Collective Database (assuming it was
integrated outside the OSM project) and therefore it should not be called
OpenStreetMap. The notices from all the elements of the Collective Database
should of course all be retained in the Collective DB including the ones on
the OSM DB.

Regards,

Peter