[OSM-legal-talk] Paid services from OSM

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sat Oct 11 12:23:53 BST 2008

Personally I am not prepared to wait for the foundation to deal with this
issue, we have waited too long and also I don't think it is healthy for the
foundation to try to do it in isolation of the community.

There is clearly a lot of enthusiasm within the community to work on the
licence and produce a detailed brief and set of use cases and we need to
engage with that enthusiasm. We have identified some important issues over
the past week and are getting them thrashed out one by one which is great.
When the licence appears we will be able to be much more constructive in our
feedback than if we hadn't been doing this before hand.

Fyi, I have a call booked with SteveC for later this afternoon to discuss
how we link this work on legal-talk in with the work he has been doing. I
will give an update on the list after the call.

Regards,

Peter