[OSM-legal-talk] Starting Repository For Public Domain OSM Data

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 20:19:36 BST 2008

I suppose there is the Public Domain Dedication from the Creative
Commons that we could use as well, although that will have to be
discussed among the participants. Or the Open Data Commons Public
Domain Dedication and License,

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain/
http://www.opendatacommons.org/odc-public-domain-dedication-and-licence/

Landon