[OSM-legal-talk] Licence brief/Use Case - final call for comments

Tim Waters (chippy) chippy2005 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 21:22:01 BST 2008

On 10/14/08, Peter Miller <peter.miller at itoworld.com> wrote:

> This is a final call for comments by readers of legal-talk for feedback on
> the brief and the use cases.

I think we should make it clear in each use case the full
requirements, the whole picture, including whether they  would also be
required to make available any changed osm data, derivative database
etc.

For example, I'm not sure but I think that  "Publishing a simple map
in a book, newsletter" would require a not-so-simple requirement to
make the data they used available, somehow...