[OSM-legal-talk] Starting Repository For Public Domain OSM Data

Kari Pihkala kari.pihkala at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 20:08:36 BST 2008

I created a wiki page for the public domain map, have a look at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Public_Domain_Map . There is also a
link from the http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Open_Data_License to
the new page.

I listed all public domain licenses - we need to decide which one to use.
How to make decisions? Voting?

Also, there is a todo list. I'm not sure if it lists all the required
actions, please correct it if it is wrong.

- Kari