[OSM-legal-talk] Contact Info For Tom Hughes Regarding Public Domain Mailing List

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Oct 21 16:02:07 BST 2008

Sunburned Surveyor wrote:

> Does anyone have the e-mail address for Tom Hughes so I could request
> the creation of a public domain mailing list for OSM? Is there a more
> appropriate way to handle this request?

I'm not hard to find... I'm also not the right person to create mailing
lists now though ;-) You want Mike Collinson for that.

Is this PD thing actually OSM though, or something outside of/parallel
to OSM? I don't quite understand at the moment how to whole thing is
intended to work to be honest.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)