[OSM-legal-talk] Contact Info For Tom Hughes Regarding Public Domain Mailing List

Nic Roets nroets at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:03:10 BST 2008

Well, as Frederik noted in the other thread, keeping it low key is best. I'm
thinking parallel database running the same toolchain. No tools for
automatically propagating to the main database.

I'm not trying to fragment the project and I'm hoping no-one else is. I'm
trying to maximize the value of my mapping data.

If OSM/PD gains popularity, it will only be because that's what the
community wants. And that's a big 'if' that starts with someone saying he's
willing to host and maintain the database.