[OSM-legal-talk] Use cases: Click-through

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Mon Oct 27 07:39:53 GMT 2008

> Frederik Ramm wrote:
> I have added an extra use case on the "click-through" topic, basically
> saying that we'd
> like to avoid having to set up a tightly controlled environment where
> everyone has to make sure to only pass the data on to people who have
> agreed to some legal document beforehand.

Thanks for that Frederik. I have tightened up the wording for your use case.
Please check it and ensure that it still is satisfactory from your side.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Brief_for_proposed_OSM_licence#Freel
y_distribute_OSM_data_without_registration.2Fuser_tracking

Regards,

Peter