[OSM-legal-talk] [Announcement] new mailing list: legal-general

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Fri Oct 31 16:46:31 GMT 2008

After some requests and OSMF board discussion, I've created a new mailing list: legal-general

We'd ask that higher level discussions such as pd etc move to that from the existing legal-talk and that we keep legal-talk to specific practical issues regarding OSM's actual license and, in what is the final countdown, to the fine tuning required to get the new proposed license ready for presentation to the entire OSM community.

legal-talk: For discussion of specific legal issues relating to the current and proposed license including use of OSM data and compatibility of other data sources.

legal-general: General discussions about alternative OSM licensing scenarios.

For details on how to subscribe to these and other OSM mailing lists, see

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Mailing_lists

Mike