[OSM-legal-talk] [Announcement] new mailing list: legal-general

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 20:46:36 GMT 2008

Peter wrote: "was also considering creating a table with an entry for
each use case and
with a column for each licence, including the current CC licence, the
proposed ODbL licence and also the proposed PD licence so that we can see
where we stand on each use case. Of course all the Use Cases will get a tick
in the PD licence section (including the Use Case in the 'negative' list).

As such it would make that page less partisan and possibly a useful meeting
place for future decisions.

Would that be useful?"

I think this would be very useful.

The Sunburned Surveyor