[OSM-legal-talk] CC Attribution Share Alike License with OSMF exception

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Sep 6 09:54:37 BST 2008

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008, Nic Roets wrote:
> The paranoid people are all on this list. Perhaps 100 ? Which leave a good
> 49900 who don't really care what the license is. Otherwise we would have
> seen a fork long ago.

Yep, that's me, complete with healthy level of paranoia.

My data is of greater accuracy than that of the competition as I live far away
from any cities. And why should they steal my work?

Overall a scheme where the OSMF is responsible does seem a good way forward.
Perhaps I'll pay my money and join up

Liz