[OSM-legal-talk] A very brief brief for our new licence

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sun Sep 28 10:14:00 BST 2008

One thing that is working really badly is the lack of responsiveness when we
need real legal opinion, possibly this is partly why the list is not very
active at present.

I agree the cascading thing is critical to a viral licence and we need a
formal answer to this question from the OSMF and the other questions we have
raised in this thread.

Can I suggest that we now put this discussion on hold until we get some
feedback and comment from the OSMF with regard to the issues we have
identified in this thread?

Regards,

Peter