[OSM-legal-talk] using openstreetmap

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Thu Apr 16 15:20:50 BST 2009

On 16 Apr 2009, at 04:15, Mohamad Ali wrote:

> Hi Shaun
> Can u explain me more about your company?

I work for a company called CloudMade, search online if you want more
information.

> If u can't here,
> That's my email: mohamad.ali at intellitrac.com.au
>
> My questions are :
> Do u provide a free api service?

Our current products are available from:
http://cloudmade.com/products

> Do u provide a hosting  tiling server for free?

For the time being the service is free, you can come and speak to us
if you are wanting a service guarantee.
http://developers.cloudmade.com/projects/show/tiles

Shaun