[OSM-legal-talk] map data acknowledgement?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Apr 26 19:25:18 BST 2009

Hi,

graham wrote:
> And is this kind of 'chained' notice acceptable? ie. my.tel acknowledges
> route-me in the 'about' panel, and route-me in turn acknowledges osm in
> its 'about' panel?

Well at least in theory route-me could operate some sort of "best fit"
tile choice where they hand out one of 237 tile choices depending on
your request characteristics. Surely my.tel cannot be expected to deal
with this, so in my eyes route-me should make sure that if they hand out
OSM tiles, they also hand out the matching attribution...

Bye
Frederik