[OSM-legal-talk] OSMF license change vote has started

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Sat Dec 5 21:32:13 GMT 2009

Is there a place to post questions?

My question is this.  Can I agree to the Contributor Terms without agreeing
to the contract governing the ODbL.  I live in the United States, where
factual databases are public domain, and while I have no problem with OSM
using my contributions in any way whatsoever, I do have a problem with
agreeing to a contract limiting my rights to use the OSM database.

Anthony