[OSM-legal-talk] Licensing Working Group report, 2009/01/22

OJ W ojwlists at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:37:20 GMT 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Mikel Maron <mikel_maron at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The license won't  be perfect, but there will be a process for feedback and
> improvements, and the license will get there.

This phraseology sounds very businesslike.  I'm sure I've heard the
"we know x is dismal but we've agreed to it anyway" phrase many times
at work, often followed by "if we suddenly find ourselves with nothing
better to do in the future, we might consider improving it"

(not a comment on the proposed license, just on the email justifying it)